| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (tclederman, 68ironhead, Pre '68 Dave, Jon G, 3B, GMCJammer51, DuckRancher, Peggy M, 1 invisible),
134
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,245 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#45919 06/06/2005 5:51 AM | Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 5 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 5 | I just bought a 1963 chevy shortbed stepside. It has a strait six in it and the block number is 3994257. I cant seem to find this number anywhere. Can you help? I need to know what it is so I can buy the parts to do the tune up.
Thanks | | |
| |
| |