I can't find a DF869 in my books, but it looks like a DF Cabover with a 671 Detroit engine. The dash and steering wheel looks like around 54 and it seems to have an electric 2 speed which also suggests around 54. I think this model had been discontinued by 58.
Ok first Question wat does "DF" stand for? The reason i put the 860 in the title is because that is the badge on the driver side engine door, it just says 860 Diesel! I am almost positive it is a 6-71 Detroit!! And im guessing by "electric two speed" you mean the red knob on the shift handle!! Also if i remember correctly ther is a handle on the right side of the steering column that im not sure wat it does!! IM going to try to get more pics on wednesday or thursday and if i do ill post them!!