I think i figgured it out... the elbow coming out of the bottom of the fuel tank was plugged up with junk.

I took the top off the carb and cleaned out a lot of very fine sediment... and cleaned the jets ect... it started and ran fine... but, back to the quitting...

I pulled off the fuel line at the carb and fuel was only trickling out... much less than the last time i checked it...

I pulled the fuel hose off of the rear filter, and hardly any fuel was coming out of the fuel tank... so i huffed and puffed and blew real hard into the fuel tank, i felt a bit of pressure, then poof, it let go and I darn near drowned in all the gas that came pouring out of the fuel line... after i reconnected everything, the fuel was pumping out at the carb like it is supposed to...


Last edited by Rusty Rod; 09/29/2008 2:28 AM.

Another quality post.
Real Trucks Rattle
HELP! The Paranoids are after me!