I've never heard anything about starvation, but I have heard that Cliffords are not as effective on street motors due to the large runner size. The offy has smaller runners.

Kind of like running a tunnel ram versus running a single plane on a V8.

Many that race like the cliffords better, those that are going for street manners go for offy. Your motor set-up should determine if you need the extra flow.

I have owned both, yet run neither. But I can say that the construction in both cases are very good. The one nice thing that clifford has over offy is that they have a model with intergrated water jacket for water heat (needed to help atomize fuel for street). The offy does not and you would have to either use your stock exhaust heat riser or get a water heat adapter from Langdon (www.stoveboltengineco.com).

Just my subjective, unbiased observations.