Ok, I know this might sound stupid and I feel I know what the answers are going to be, but I have to ask: I found a 1935 chev 1 ton stake truck. It is all original and all together. It still runs with a little over heating problem, but hey it runs. The guy runs it in parades and thats it. Everything is there except the headlights and all the glass. He said the panels and truck in general is in very nice shape other than a little rust at the bottom of the cab along the back. He wants $3000 o.b.o I`ve been looking for one for along time and this is the second one I`ve come across here in Canada. The first one would be considered as parts cause it was rough. With that said and only coming across two, I`m not passing this one up. What do you guys think? Thanks for any info given,Darcy