Imagine driving one of those eight hours a day in the middle of July and then having to unload your cargo by your self. Must have been some real men back in the day.
But we stayed till about 0730 last night and “my big old wife”, she made me roll up the windows and close up the vents last night on the way home. Big Red was just "breathin" to heavy I guess! Who needs vintage air anyway!
Yep, that’s where I saw that diagram before J’and Chevy had a similar ad and theirs did say “The Cab that Breathes”. Must be DejaVu but I would swear that we’ve had this same conversation a while back. And your 100% correct, if there is anything draining from those “drain holes” then you got a problem, lets call them “vent holes” from now on.
The guy that wrote that article also got the interior colors wrong.
Ah those little details!
Denny Graham
Sandwich, IL