| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,080 Posts1,056,288 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#45388 04/11/2002 2:18 AM | Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 8 Member | | Member Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 8 | I am wanting to swap out the gears (3.9) in my original :confused: 55-1st series. It is a daily driver and I need the ability to travel over 45mph on occasion. I have located gears (3.36) from a later model chevy. Any idea how much difference I would see changing from 3.9 to 3.36? Would the diference be worth the trouble of swapping? What would be better? Any ideas welcomed. | | |
| |
| |