I'm considering updating my 41 gmc, No engine right now( actually there is a 216 sitting in it now) what are the advantages and disadvantages of using a v-8 over a l6, I have a 270 gme that is stuck at the moment that need to be rebilt. I
have heard some say they wixh they stayed with a 6 instead of the 8. What transmission choices would I have with the 270 and what standards would work with the 8. Putting an 8 into a 41, would it be a tight squeeze that I might regret? Suggestions Please. Dave


1941 Chevy
"First rebuild - complete!"
Follow the story in the DITY
1941 GMC resting peacefully
1946/1947 Chevy Street rod on s10 frame complete
1945 GMC panel truck in line for restoration
1941 Plymouth stock complete
1941 GMC COE in restoration process
Read his Project Journal
1941 Chevy Coe uncertain future resting now