All,
Bad morning, went to start the truck and take it for a drive this morning and after starting it sputtered and stopped. Started it again same thing. Tried to start it a third time and it would not even turn over. I crawled underneath to turn it over by hand using the flywheel and it would not budge either direction. The starter will engage the flywheel, but can not turn it either. The battery has plenty of juice. This is a fairly fresh rebuild of the engine with only around 100 miles or so on the engine.
I had driven it around yesterday afternoon with no problems whatsoever. It ran nice and smooth throughout the drive. No leaks noticed under the engine, plenty of oil, coolant, etc... For the few moments it was running this morning before it died the oil pressure was showing 30+ lbs which has been normal start up pressure for the engine.
Needless to say very frustrating. Anyone have some ideas where I might start checking it out?