| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
82
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,378 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2004 Posts: 8,597 Riding in the Passing Lane | | Riding in the Passing Lane Joined: Jun 2004 Posts: 8,597 | I sand blast plugs all the time. If you have a overfueling problem or some of these vehicles that never leave the lot, carbon them up with this gas we get now. I generaly reuse the old washers. I think I have a box of them at the shop. I bought a bunch of old plugs & parts from an old timer. I'll look tomorrow. If I have some I can send some to you. George They say money can't buy happiness. It can buy old Chevy trucks though. Same thing. 1972 Chevy c10 Cheyenne SuperIn the Gallery Forum | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Sparking Plug Washers, where'd they all go??
| Denny Graham | 09/05/2008 6:21 PM |
Re: Sparking Plug Washers, where'd they all go??
| crenwelge | 09/05/2008 6:47 PM |
Re: Sparking Plug Washers, where'd they all go??
| Paul Palm | 09/05/2008 7:57 PM |
Re: Sparking Plug Washers, where'd they all go??
| Wrenchbender Ret. | 09/05/2008 9:22 PM |
Re: Sparking Plug Washers, where'd they all go??
| coilover | 09/06/2008 7:01 AM |
Re: Sparking Plug Washers, where'd they all go??
| crenwelge | 09/06/2008 7:03 AM |
Re: Sparking Plug Washers, where'd they all go??
| fredstev | 09/06/2008 1:50 PM |
Re: Sparking Plug Washers, where'd they all go??
| tclederman | 09/06/2008 3:01 PM |
Re: Sparking Plug Washers, where'd they all go??
| BIG CHEVY 3600 | 09/07/2008 12:53 AM |
Re: Sparking Plug Washers, where'd they all go??
| crenwelge | 09/07/2008 2:43 AM |
Re: Sparking Plug Washers, where'd they all go??
| crenwelge | 09/08/2008 7:33 AM |
Re: Sparking Plug Washers, where'd they all go??
| crenwelge | 09/08/2008 5:05 PM | |
| |
| |