Curt,

Thanks for the question. It caused me to look again. It looks like Dave did not set his up as shown in the picture from Langdon's. He has a 90 degree turn in the flat bar that attaches the linkage post to each carb. Very Nice idea. It allows the throttle rod from the bell crank to work upwards on the "outward" side of the carb-to-carb linkage rod - I'll try this alternative as I fiddle with my 261's bell-crank location.

Dave,

Your photos have been quite helpful. Where did you obtain the the "adjustable-swivel-headed" vertical rod from the bell-crank to the linkage rod?

Heck, I might as well ask: where did you get the 90 degree electrical connectors to the choke (I was going to use a straight connector but the 90 degree ones would be nicer).

This information may not be helping 1954Chevy5Window with his Holley-Webers, but it sure is helping me.

Thanks,
Tim