Hi
for JH Profit
I dont think anyone restores pistons do they ??
I restore small parts.
FOR G L Perry
I made this statement 3 pounds because
I didnt want 2000 e-mails with someons saying or asking would I be interested In::
engine pistons
transmissions
rear ends
engines
driveshafts and etc. I have done this before and I am only interested in small stuff to restore
where the shipping doesnt eat me alive.
I can get plenty of that stuff locally with no shipping charges
I am only interested in small things to restore
hinges,gages,dash trim,glovebox doors ,stainless trim,and things that cannot purchased new at the vendors. I think you will get the idea,
IT DEFINATELY GOT YOUR AND PROFITS ATTENTION
THAT IS WHAT I WANTED TO ACCOMPLISH WITH ONLY
HAVING TO RESPOND TO ONE E-MAIL WHICH IS YOURS.
NOW ALL THE MEMBERS KNOW WHAT I want ,thanks to you.
Gmc parts wanted that do not weigh over 3 pounds
no I dont expect you to weigh them They could be 10 pounds I dont care.I just trying to get a point across on what I am interestyed in buying.
thanks to you I did that.
Also:
I AM DOING MY BEST TO FIND A KENT MOORE K-353
TRANSMISSION GEARSHIFT LEVER REMOVER FOR YOU
WHEN I DO THIS WHICH I GUARANTEE YOU I WILL
i WILL NEED YOUR ADDRESS AND i WILL SEND IT TO YOU FREE OF CHARGE.(I PROMISE)
AS FOR JH PROFIT I AM PUTTING A 302 TOGETHER
IN A GMC PICKUP
that just might wax his [censored] in the quarter mile!!!
All in all I think you get the point in what I am interested in buying
You might want to send me your address now because
I dont know when but I promise I will find one for you.
THANKS FOR LETTING ME HAVE SOME FUN THIS MORNING.
This group is this best in the world
Mike
WHEN I TALK I TALK A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!