| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (46 Texaco, sron48),
146
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,313 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#44543 12/25/2003 12:44 PM | Joined: Nov 2003 Posts: 86 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2003 Posts: 86 | Yeah, I'm talking about the pivot end on the MC. There's a shaft there that connects the brake pedal shaft to the MC. That's the part I'm having trouble removing. Would it be best to remove the MC and pedal shaft together? The shop manual says at step 4 "remove pedal shaft"
Then it says to remove the MC. I guess I'm just confused.
I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure that you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!
| | |
| |
| |