Well, last year JC had a 25% off sale so I took my 25% "savings" and blew it on a reproduction radio. Brothers sells a dual speaker system that fits behind the stock speaker grille for sound and I'm going to find an old pocket transistor radio and conceal my iPod inside of it and hang it from the rear view mirror and run a concealed wire from it to the jack on the radio.

That's the only way I'll ever be able to listen to Freddy Fender on the radio while I'm tooling through town. grin

I can't imagine the benifit of having a CD player over an iPod. You can put 1,000 songs on an iPod for under $100, from the APPLE STORE and just plug it into the jack found on most replacement radios.

Last edited by Czechman; 08/24/2008 2:07 PM. Reason: added ipod info

Woody
Your Brother in Bolthood

My 1951 half-ton 'Ol Red

Save the VINTAGE DOOR ART! Please contribute photos.
Door Art Collection