The fleet option used the same fender as a regular 58, but had a head light bucket to accommodate one 6012 sealed beam, It had an expanded metal grille and it used the Chevrolet fan shaped instrument cluster, but had a GMC logo on it. They are rare because not many of them were produced. Most of them were in urban commercial use and ran into the ground. However, not everyone sees them as beautiful. Jay Leno has one in his collection that has been restored to better than new. Does he want another one? Who knows. It is one of those things that is almost impossible to find if you want one, and difficult to get rid of if you have one. If I owned one, I would leave it completely as is, and protect it from the weather, etc. It would give me some bragging rights to say I own one, but if someone with big money couldn't live without it, I would sell it.