| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,122 Posts1,056,331 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,961 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,961 | I'm not sure there was a reason when things were changed. I've been in the trucking business 44 years. I twist wrenches on my old jalopies now as a hobby, but I built my first engine 50 years ago. I've seen a lot of changes that make sense. But a lot just seem for the sake of making change. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Flywheel, Starter, and 12 volts
| GMCdp | 08/21/2008 6:11 PM |
Re: Flywheel, Starter, and 12 volts
| Hotrod Lincoln | 08/21/2008 6:17 PM |
Re: Flywheel, Starter, and 12 volts
| GMCdp | 08/21/2008 6:42 PM |
Re: Flywheel, Starter, and 12 volts
| crenwelge | 08/21/2008 6:48 PM |
Re: Flywheel, Starter, and 12 volts
| Curt B. | 08/21/2008 7:10 PM |
Re: Flywheel, Starter, and 12 volts
| crenwelge | 08/22/2008 1:25 AM |
Re: Flywheel, Starter, and 12 volts
| jdl | 08/22/2008 1:29 AM |
Re: Flywheel, Starter, and 12 volts
| crenwelge | 08/22/2008 2:45 AM |
Re: Flywheel, Starter, and 12 volts
| GMCdp | 08/22/2008 2:54 PM |
Re: Flywheel, Starter, and 12 volts
| crenwelge | 08/22/2008 4:27 PM | |
| |
| |