| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,104 Posts1,056,201 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 127 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 127 | My new rear has 3:42's. I want to run an automatic trans. Any suggestions? I don't have an engine yet, but I'll probably end up with a small block. Would a turbo 350 be ok or should I use a o/d trans? I'm looking for a good driver, not a racer. Thanks for any help!
Just because you have a few Craftsman tools, it dosen't mean your a craftsman.
| | |
| |
| |