I just had the following done to my 55 cab and was wondering what you guys think of the total price of $1,580? It was over my budget but I think it was worth it. Sure was nice to see the cab in one grey color!

Shop drove 10 miles to pick up cab.
Welded in 2 new floor pans (I supplied the pans). They had to fix my hack job on one pan.
Welded in 2 new inner and outer lower cab corners (they purchased the corners).
Welded a small patch near the top windshield area and a couple other small fixes.
Bead blasted the cab.
Covered it in 2 coats of Epoxy Primer.
Welded a tricky patch on the rear fender, bead blasted it and covered it in Epoxy Primer.
The invoice was broken down as follows: Body Labor was 23hrs at $40/hr, Paint Labor was 4hrs at $40/hr, OEM parts cost $114, Paint Supplies $96 and of course tax at $90.

I plan on doing all the filler and blocking.