Rosie is a 1944-ish Chevy ton & a half Fire Engine.

Ordered a seat kit from Jim Carter before I looked closely at the "original" seat. When it showed up and I did a trial fit, noticed that the "corner details" didn't match?! While the new cover has square-cut corners, the "original" seat has a cool little detail at the corners:

Rosie Gallery

(still figuring out photo posting . . . dang )

I really like the detail, but want the truck to be "as original". Is the Carter kit exactly like the original seat was? Or did my baby obtain some other seat along the way? BTW, the seat looks brown to me, while the back looks black. So maybe it's NOT the original seat. Hmmm . . .

-Michael


Please type slow, as I can't read very fast.

1939 Chevy/Central Fire Engine
1941 Chevy/American Fire Engine
1950 Chevy/American Fire Engine
In the Gallery
More Photos in Me Gallery