| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,214 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#44087 01/31/2002 5:35 AM | Joined: Jan 1970 Posts: 365 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 1970 Posts: 365 | I do have another pan I can use--it is attached to the 'running' engine I have in my 51. I'll check around at the local wrecking yards--I might come up with one without tearing apart the 51. Gotta get the tractors fixed so I'll have money and room to work on trucks and pickups...
Thanks for the pointers, guys! | | |
| |
| |