Ok, I'm pulling this back up because we just had the event yesterday. The car was an '80 plymouth with a slant six. I made the exhust stack come through the hood and ran the washer reservoir line into the stack using steel fuel line. I then ran a 3/16 steel brake line from the carb throat to within easy reach inside the car. I then rigged up an ether injection setup to spray directly into the carb. Then I filled the washer reservoir with gasoline. The coolant was drained from the car, but the oil left in. So I fired it up and put it to the floor, the ether going the whole time. Once it ran for about a minute and I thought it was hot enough, I hit the washer switch and the thing was belching four foot flames out the stack. At about two and a half minutes....BOOM, a rod flew out a fist sized hole in the block,......AND IT KEPT RUNNING, not a word of a lie this thing ran on one or two cylinders till it finally died at 3 minutes and 24 seconds. It was a lot of fun and the crowd loved it, but i think I have some explaining to do to the university fire safety manager though. Anyways, just thought I'd let you guys know how it turned out.