| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (KEVINSKI, crenwelge),
108
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,422 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 6,214 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 6,214 | Great site Dave! I took it one step further and found Boatswain Blue and Brewster Green chips on the 1937 Chevy Truck sheet. Both of these colors are so dark they almost look Black. My chips are very dark also...maybe age has done that to them. http://www.tcpglobal.com/aclchip.aspx?image=1937-chevrolettruck-pg01.jpgSorry Tom, I don't loan my chips...they are to hard to replace. But I will see if I can cross them to a newer code. Mike B  | | |
| |
| |