| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,480 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#43858 12/28/2001 3:42 PM | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 988 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 988 | Jimfred I wasn't getting alot of oil to the rockers so I took the rocker assembly off cleaned everything and while I had the assembly off I took a 2oz syringe (big one) and drew oil up from the oil passage. It was realy hard and I wasn't able to Pull much oil up. Well long story short used the syringe like a plunger up and down and after awhile it was like I pop a cork and the oil flowed nice and free. I am guessing that your main supply is blocked and that is the reason for the external line.
Brian Moore 1949 3100 5 window Deluxe "Today is better than yesterday, but not as good as tomorrow" | | |
| |
| |