| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,402 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 56 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 56 | I pulled the bench seat cushions and seat frame out of a 1950 Chevy 3100 1/2 ton in order to pull the gas tank. The seat frame has two long springs that appear to pull the seat forward. I managed to break one, so I'd like to replace them, but can't seem to find them online. Can anyone recommend a source? | | |
| |
| |