Any of the 855 cubic inch Cummins inlines will be WAAAY too big and heavy for the chassis and suspension. I'm planning to install an Onan-Cummins turbo diesel 120 HP inline engine in a 59 Burb I'm restoring, along with a Turbo 400 transmission, to go with the Dana 60 3/4 ton GMC rear end that's been in it for the past 25 years or so. I'll also be using a narrowed 8-lug IFS out of a later Chevy 3/4 ton truck. It's going to be my tow rig, pulling a 16 foot car hauler trailer. These engines were scavenged out of UPS vans when they retro-fitted to a different engine about 10 years ago. I've got 5 of them.

For your oil filter lines, go to any shop that builds hydraulic lines. They can put any ends you want on them. I think the original lines had 1/8" NPT threads on both ends, with one end made to swivel to prevent kinking the line as the nut is tightened. I've got an oil filter assembly, with lines stashed away in the shop. I'll check tomorrow, and post some pics if possible.
Jerry


"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln
Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt!
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway
Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!