| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,416 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 7 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 7 | I have been reading this site for some time and now I need some help . I have a '52 panel resting in the barn for a later project, but for now I need to part out 3 '54 chevy cars. What parts should I keep for later use? I can't keep it all, I can't walk in the shop now!Will the side motor mounts and towers work on my truck? Read on here also about using the waterpump pulley from a 54. Also seem to remember that 54 car front brake drums fit on trucks to convert to 5 lugs? Anyone know for sure? When I figure out what I have left, I will post in the parts for sale forum. Thanks for any help and info.
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
What 235 parts to keep?
| Junk Hound | 07/26/2008 6:39 PM | |
| |
| |