| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,717 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#43603 01/16/2004 8:19 PM | Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 5 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 5 | Hi all. I just wanted to post some photos of my `51 Burb project. Seon (dad to me) and I broke out his handy dandy Plasma Cutter and cut off the old front end and placed in a "fresh" `80 camero clip. As you can see, everything worked out great and I love the new low stance. 1951 Suburban | | |
| |
| |