I'll take a couple of pics of the '62 Chev truck-tractor soon and post them, its quite rusty and without motor and trans, so there is much to be done to it. The '63 Chev truck tractor is actually nothing more than a cab on a frame rail with all three axles, fifth wheel, dual fuel tanks, but without a front end and without running gear. I didn't mean to imply that either truck was a runner, just a hope that one day they may return to the road. I have fond memories of riding in these trucks as a young boy with my dad.
I do have some great old pictures of these trucks and other similar trucks which I'll post soon. One of these trucks is a 1958 conventional GMC tandem dump with lots of chrome. My dad ordered the truck new, drove it all the way from Detroit to Raleigh and thought it was the sharpest truck around. It had a Pontiac V8 motor and would fly, but the motor would not stay together.
I'll try to get some of this stuff together soon and put them on my webshot album. Thanks for your interest! JAMES