| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,288 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 6,377 Ex Hall Monitor | | Ex Hall Monitor Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 6,377 | Another possibility besides the motor mounts is the generator fan. I kept hearing what sounded like the fan hitting the radiator while driving but I couldn't find anywhere on the blade or radiator that showed markings from hitting. I finally got the noise to reproduce while under the hood and it was coming from the generator fan. The nut had stripped which was allowing the fan to wobble just enough to make periodic contact with the housing. Good thing I caught it before the pully/fan came clear off.
Save a life, adopt a senior shelter pet. The three main causes of blindness: Cataracts, Politics, Religion. Name your dog Naked so you can walk Naked in the park.
| | |
| |
| |