| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,485 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2008 Posts: 27 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2008 Posts: 27 | Folks,
Got a bench seat on my 68 C-20 that isn't original -- previous owner apparently found replacement from different year and drilled new bolt holes for same. Seat's in decent shape, but I need to recover same. Any guidance on how to figure out what I've got other than just measure dimensions for a scientific guesstimate on seatcover that would fit same when I call a supplier?
Regards and thanks | | |
| |
| |