Well now isn't that just amazing! After two years of crawling around me old 1950 truck cleaning, re-upholstering, cleaning the floors, repainting seat skirts, re-fitting a new rubber mat, replacing all of the grommets and pedal felt, re-storing the parking brake boot and cover and a hundred other things that I did under the dash and all this time I never noticed the pegs!!!!! Heck, I must have spent literally months inside the cab.
Yep your all correct, on the toe board there are three on the passenger side, two on the driver side but Tom, I find no evidence of there ever being any anywhere near the seat frame.
Boy, this is just a constant leaning experience, seems like every day I discover something new about these trucks. I wonder if it’s possible to know all there is about them, I mean just the AD’s alone.
Denny Graham
Sandwich, IL