Todd, I will try to find a few side pics of a bed on the interweb and mark up the dimensions. However for starters, I know the bed sides are 79.75" long, and the tail gate is 50" wide with the flanges making it 51".

So, what is the inside width? What is the distance from the leading edge of the fender to the front of the bed (will need this to see if I can get away with a shorter bed on the S-10 frame). Stock rear overall width from outside of fender to outside of fender (help in fitting tires) Height from bed to top of bed side where the rail starts? Stock bed height from ground to floor of bed (reference)

Thanks in advance Todd

Scott


The problems we face today can not be addressed at the same level of intelligence we were at when we created them - Albert Einstein Or with the same level of $ - Me