Thanks for the replies, i had her at the back to the 50's this weekend, lots O fun :P

The back doors did have all the hinges and mechanics when I bought it, after I took them out to strip off the paint (at a friends shop), the box of parts walked away. You guys are right, the little lights aren’t from this truck and do not belong on it, they are rear marker lights from a 59 stack bed truck, which function as my turn signals, until I can rewire it (all my wiring, is rotted).

Here in Minnesota, burbs and panels are few and far between, so i am gonna take a trip to the little rock area in a few weeks to visit family and visit the local junk yards, I hope i can get my missing parts, because the mini ratchet strap keeping the rear doors closed stinks. Oh, btw if anyone should have these extra parts drop me an e-mail if you wanna sell them.

After i get my new trans and chrome goodies, i will add some new pics.


My57Suburban

This is the slickest swap I have seen for trucks
EZChassisSwap.com