| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,208 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#42510 05/02/2002 12:01 AM | Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 146 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 146 | I tried it in my car. I see some minor leakage around some of the gaskets. Otherwise it's been good so far. I like that I can run 100% "mix" with no chance of fire. Pure ethelene burns, you mix in water to raise the flash point. So just watch for leaks. I used Serria $7 a gallon.
if it dosen't need fixed, break it
| | |
| |
| |