Originally Posted by Lonnie Gallaher
I am going to get up on the soap box again.

If a 5/16 line would do the job for the high horse power engines, the Detroit bean counters would never have allowed 3/8 lines and fuel pumps to be installed on the high performance cars. Saving a dime on each unit, when you are talking thousands of units, is more important than adding bells and whistles.

Use the 3/8 lines and fuel pump, and sleep good.

Thank you for saying so.

For those of you that want to continue with your stories of feeding fuel though 1/4 or 5/16 or whatever, go ahead, but I really DON'T CARE and I've said so above. It's my engine, my truck and my money. I'm done!!!!!!!


Admin for Turbobuick.com
87 GN, and new toy: 1955 Chevy 3200 pickup, soon to have: 383, Cola crank, Childs/Albert 6 inch rods, Brownfield heads, 10:1 KB hypers, CompCam 284 Extreme Energy, Tilton Plate transmission realignment and built Turbo400.