Originally Posted by HevyHauler
Hey Rambo this wheel here http://www.49c8.com/images/fp/dumptrucks/RearWheelLeak.jpg on the back is a widowmaker your fronts are tubeless though.

I did a search on this forum, but am not clear - for the rear wheels what special issues do these type of rims have? For instance I really need to fix that axel seal leak - is there any issues with simply removing the tires and wheels?

What would my options be for new rear duals in this case - 22.5's as well?

Thanks

BTW - I just ageed to buy a 66 GMC 4000 Dump on the cheap!

It happened to popup for sale, what are the odds of having 2 GM dumps of the same year within 10 miles of your house? smile

This one doesn't run - but the owner, who seems like a standup guy. Said it ran when parked, and was only parked because it was underpowered as someone took the original 6 292(?) and replaced it with a 6 232

I figure to get a hook on it and drag it home, then I'll have to figure out the best coarse - use it for parts for the C50 (sheet metal, pto, etc..) or yard the 6 cylinder out of the 4000 and drop the small block from the C50 into that - then drop a 454 I have sitting in my garage into the C50.

Then I'd potentially have 2 running dumps and could keep which ever one runs out the best.