| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (TUTS 59, 1 invisible),
89
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,402 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2003 Posts: 1,377 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2003 Posts: 1,377 | If its the same adapter I used on my 37 with a 57 235 you will have to drill two holes in the block and mounts a 54 on back water pump on the later 235,I ran a shortened pump for 7 years but could not use a stock fan so when the pump broke and went into the radiator I bought the adapter. I had to remove the grille shell to drill the holes due to space limitations but I am glad I used the adapter plate. Jeff | | |
| |
| |