''' While there are advantages to adding a fuse block and relays, these were not used in trucks through 1955-1st. Good wires, good terminations, correct wire sizes, good grounds (usually screws into sheet metal - prone to corroding) all were sufficient when using standard equipment and factory accessories. '''

my 1925 bungalow brick house was originally wired w/ knob & tube, single cloth covered wires and NO HOUSE GROUND....
I re-wired it completely.

me, ... I'll upgrade our truck, thanks

Last edited by carolines truck; 06/09/2008 4:05 PM.

Jim & Caroline
The highway is for gamblers, better use your good sense."
Gooday-that's my 1¢ answer due to the lousy economy ~ cause I ain't got - no . mo . doe

Every Shaver | Now Can Snore | Six More Minutes | Than Before ... | Half A Pound for Half a Dollar | Spread On Thin | Above the Collar || BURMA-SHAVE