| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
11 members (bluechev, pauld, Otto Skorzeny, FAST55, MickeyP, Ole49GMC, Rusty Heaps, 3B, 37 GC, BC59, 1 invisible),
114
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,628 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2000 Posts: 591 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2000 Posts: 591 | Jerry: I don't think I can help you much. I bought an after-market 57 grill some time back, and as you know they are the most expensive of the TF series. Mine seems to be pretty good as far as I can tell. It assembled just fine and the chrome is supposed to be triple plated. I haven't installed it yet, but I'm with you, it just wasn't worth re-plating mine. I bought it from someone in Nevada who couldn't use it anymore. so I can't tell you who the manufacturer/seller was. What I did do, is spray ZERO-Rust on the back side of the grill assembly, hopefully that will mitigate rust issues to a degree in the future. | | |
| |
| |