| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (JW51, mick53, tclederman, Wayne67vert, TUTS 59, Lightholder's Dad, 1 invisible),
133
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,266 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 5,337 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 5,337 | I have been maintaining a 1964 Nova 230 with Powerglide for a customer for about 10 years now. This car has had a intermittent miss at idle sense they have owned it. I recently rebuilt the engine and thought finally it would idle smooth. Well three rebuilt carbs later, it still has a intermittent miss at idle. It is not like one cylinder is missing but more like all cylinders cut out. Being an automatic trans this can be quite annoying. This car has a Pertronix ignition which I temporally removed and installed a HEI distributor. I hooked power for the HEI directly to the battery, to eliminate any wiring problems. Still no better. I still believe it is carburation that is the problem but I am at a loss to know what I should do next. Any ideas? Thanks, Dave
See the USA in your vintage Chevrolet! My Blog | | |
| |
| |