Well against the popular advice I pulled it home on my trailer. I only lost one tire/wheel. Ended up not paying for it, my cousin doesn't really have any use for it. It has an updated drivers door, one with a wing window. The original is still there, stored in the garage. I will probably get it next time I am back up there. The front of the hood has a little dent, and there is a small scrape down the drivers side. The only rust through I have found is on the floorboard on the drivers side. The back window is cracked but still in place.
I am hoping to get some time to see if it still runs. It is supposed to. May be a great IRWIPI story.
Since I don't have a 6 volt charger would it hurt anything to try to jump it with a 12 volt truck. I am probably going to just leave it 6 volt instead of upgrading to 12. When I figure out how to make an album just for this truck in my photobucket I will post a link.