I more or less was referring to rewiring the lights to safer condition.
It sounds like my ignition switch is not wired correctly, right? If that is the case why the sudden change, again it ran great after the tune up, and suddenly it quit.
*Recap*
Truck was running fine for entire time in my possesion (approx. 2 years, and I dorve it for about 200 miles) with no real mechanical modifications, til one day it started randomly missing on long up hill grades. I did a full tune up on it, points, cap, rotor, wires, plugs, timing, carb rebuild, new fuel filter. After adjusting carb, and timing it ran great, no more missing, and better performance. This lasted about 1 month/20 miles... ...ish, Then it refused to start and well, here we are at the start of this topic. I have qualms about if the ignition was wired incorrectly from the start, why no problems til now?