| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (jeffreyguy, Otto Skorzeny, Charles in CA, LAROKE, Wally / Montana, Cletus1950, 78buckshot, TrknGMC, UtahYork),
131
guests, and
6
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,221 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#41652 08/15/2004 6:04 AM | Joined: Oct 2001 Posts: 194 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2001 Posts: 194 | Truckedup: Good idea, I am going to consider that as a solution.
53therapy: I had already changed to an open driveline. I found a transmission (SM420)out of an 55 1st series and a differential out of the same truck. I took the center section out of the 55 and put it into the 52 housing. I welded the pivot points solid on the housing and had a driveshaft made. That gave me an open driveline but only 3:90 gears. I want something with higher gears and the Blazer differential is a 3:08.
Has anyone else found a good solution to the parking brake cable issue? | | |
| |
| |