Hello, I am about to undertake the project of replacement of the door hinge pins as well as the door glass and all associated runner components in my doors.
What is the best way to remove and resinstall the doors to the truck? I know someone will say take the bolts out and put them back in and there you are, but I am wondering what advice there is to make this possibly a one man job? Maybe some way of rigging up a simple support under the bottom edge and sing my floor jack to lift it in place? If not, has anyone had luck with a specific technique of using a portable engine hoist or such? Unfortunately I just drywalled my garage so throwing a rope over the rafter is pretty much out of the scope of possibilities.
I am also thinking pulling the glass prior to removal and putting the new glass in after remounting the doors will save some mass, but I am opne for suggestions here too.
Thanks in advance guys!
Kevin