| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,671 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#41531 04/26/2004 7:29 PM | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 28 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 28 | I have both. I kept the 50 crank case tube tube with oil filler access and veneted valve cover as well as the 55 crankcase tube and vented valve cover with oil filler access cap.
What I want to do is use the 50 (old script) GMC valve cover but there is no way to fill. That's why I wondered about the standard small block V8 tube being used as a substitute for the road tube. Seems I would get filtering plus venting at the rockers as well as the cranckcase. | | |
| |
| |