| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Mather, KEVINSKI, TUTS 59, DBJ71SuperCustom, Gray_Ghost, Lightholder's Dad, Otto Skorzeny, 1 invisible),
146
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,080 Posts1,056,291 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#41411 08/30/2004 2:56 PM | Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 399 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 399 | I heard about a PCV jar. Size of a beer can. The pcv hose goes in the can and passes some nickel balls or selica gel granulat that seperates out the gunk bevor the unburned gases feed back in the engine. I was told it saves a great amount of gas to.
As soon as I solved the heat problem on my 235 I try that out.
Frank | | |
| |
| |