Hmmmm ... I knew he was in here doing something.

When he said, let's hook up the nozzle again, I was thinking ... well, you don't want to know what I was thinking. I had been pulling weeds and I know the trees that got water were pretty happy. There was even a tiny bird in one of the little trees and it let me get pretty close. And then a frog. So, when he said two rows didn't get any, I figured I was game ... to see this pump and roll stuff.
But wow. It was cool. Great spray and a great drink for the trees -- two rows deep and probably could have been three. I was doing the best I could to follow him around getting pictures without getting wet! But the spray was very directed.
As John said, LOVE to see a truck at work!! And I had thought that ... yes, this has turned out to be a good truck for the farm.
BUT NO ... he can't have any more!

Wifey