| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Gray_Ghost, Charles in CA, 55shaker, 32Fordpuchoptop, Gdads51, elhippie64, TUTS 59, 3800GUY),
100
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,302 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 289 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 289 | Bill,
I think the fronts are 1.25" Id and rears are 1.0". I put a $6.00 flaps rebuild kit in one of mine without honing it. Seems to work fine. FLAPS may be less for an assy than the machine shop; the part suppliers are way high on wheel cylinders. I found out the hard way I have some sticky pistons on my motorcycle (see my greasy spoon post 4/29) and I have cleaned those up years ago just using a scotch brite. Time to do it again. LOL. | | |
| |
| |