| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,475 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2008 Posts: 502 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2008 Posts: 502 | Thanks for the replies- Compression and the measurements I have made are about the middle of the specs- So I think I will button her up, I have found some nice gray paint that is high temp and pretty scratch resistant- so that is what I am going to use- at first the babbit stuff kind of made me nervous- a friend of mind works at a refinery and they still use babbits on some of the rotating equipment because it has the best service life and they can re-pour replacements quite easy. I went down to watch them work on some stuff, mainly with the babbits and now I am not to worried. Thanks all | | | |
Entire Thread
|
1952 216, your opinion please
| Yelostn78 | 04/29/2008 3:50 AM |
Re: 1952 216, your opinion please
| J Lucas | 04/29/2008 5:48 AM |
Re: 1952 216, your opinion please
| DrewP | 04/29/2008 12:54 PM |
Re: 1952 216, your opinion please
| Hotrod Lincoln | 04/29/2008 2:14 PM |
Re: 1952 216, your opinion please
| Sedgewick | 04/29/2008 4:20 PM |
Re: 1952 216, your opinion please
| Tiny | 04/29/2008 6:17 PM |
Re: 1952 216, your opinion please
| truckernix | 04/29/2008 6:56 PM |
Re: 1952 216, your opinion please
| Yelostn78 | 04/30/2008 3:40 AM |
Re: 1952 216, your opinion please
| Yelostn78 | 05/06/2008 3:00 AM |
Re: 1952 216, your opinion please
| Workinonit | 05/10/2008 5:53 PM |
Re: 1952 216, your opinion please
| DrewP | 05/10/2008 6:07 PM | |
| |
| |