| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,351 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#40815 08/02/2002 2:51 AM | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 24 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 24 | If your filter is an AC then the part number is GF 124 (854347) I'm guessing the part in parenthesis is the store's number. I bought it at a Auto Value store, the lady at the counter said they still carry them because alot of tractors use them.
I have a durex glass bowl filter also but this paper filter won't fit it properly.
Hope this helps. | | |
| |
| |